If you have any technical problem running
VisualStat then please first try the following:
- Make sure that you are logged onto your computer with Administrator
privileges; if you are attached to a network then please ask your
network manager about this.
- Uninstall VisualStat using the Add/Remove
Programs option in Windows Control Panel.
- Go to the download
page and then download the full
and save this to your local hard drive. Be sure
that the VisualStat installer is not corrupted by comparing the
checksums files to the original CRC32 checksum located at the File List
- If you have a problem downloading VisualStat, go to the
Download Problems page.
- Run the VisualStat installer to (re-)install the software.
- If you have a problem installing VisualStat, go to
the Install Problems page.
- If the problem persists then please install the latest service pack
for your version of Windows and the latest version of Microsoft Internet
Please note that once the free 30 day trial of
VisualStat has expired
on a computer, you require a
licensed version of VisualStatto
access to all of software commands.
If you have a technical query then please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
to see if the answer is there.
If your support question is not answered by any of the above,
please complete and send the
Problem Form with a detailed description of that problem along
with the steps necessary to reproduce it, or
firstname.lastname@example.org. You must
register your software to receive FREE